Objectives of the scholarship fund
In the school system, students who are at the top of their classes have opportunities to receive scholarships and awards
but this is unlikely for students who have academic difficulty.
This school fund, therefore, supports and motivates academic success with a two-variable formula: Work Ethic and Perseverance. More specifically:
• It recognizes and rewards regular students who have worked hard to pass their academic grade level.
• It provides financial grants to regular students who, despite difficult circumstances, persevere to complete the school year.
Reasons to give
• Your donation highlights the efforts of students in difficulty and it will encourage
them to pursue post-secondary studies.
• Promotion of the important role of education in a modern society.
• Your name will be included or remain anonymous on our list of donors.
• Companies automatically obtain visibility for their services in our partner section.
« The smallest action will always supersede the greatest intention. » Dr. Patrick Isaac